The Royals take on the White Sox today, with the mercurial Zack Greinke taking the pill for the boys in blue. Look for a new Radio Affiliate post sometime this evening.
- Gload described as gritty, hard-working, and blue-collar by Dick Kaegel on the official site. He must be related to Tyler Hansbrough.
- The users at South Side Sox peg the Royals as a 73 win team.
- The Esteban German rumors continue to fly, which must make Ryan Shealy happy. Can we send them Tony Pena Jr. instead?
- Former Dayton Moore pickup and beloved former Brave Odalis Perez has been named the Opening Day starer for the Nationals. The oldest 30-year old on the planet, I'll be stunned if Perez is on a Major League roster by 2010.
- Why didn't we have a contest for this bracket?