It looks like the Halladay-Lee-Etc. mega-deal is done. A few years ago, I started to wonder if teams had started to value their prospects too highly. In 2007, the Yankees wouldn't trade Phil Hughes for anybody. I doubt they feel that way now. Where do you come out on this?
Meanwhile, the Royals-o-sphere continues to churn with off-season roster analysis.
Oh, and remember when the Mariners were an incompetent organization seemingly worse off than the Royals?
- Non-Tendered Class of 2009 (Position Players) | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- Payroll Update - Royals Authority
- Royally Speaking: Who is "everybody"? (Dayton appeals to authority again. Gets defensive again.)
- Broken Bat Single: 2009 Catching Position (Good to see this blog active again, good stuff there.)
- Royals sign RHP Humber to minor-league deal - KansasCity.com
- Big Donkeys: Kendall Royalty (distill the life that's inside of me)
- Royales With Cheese: Happy December 13th!
- Tangled Up In (Royal) Blue: The Most Disappointing Royals Season? Part IV: 2004
- Kenny Always Gets His Man - South Side Sox
- Kenny Williams Strikes Again, Trades for Juan Pierre - Beyond the Box Score
- Toronto’s Catcher Bonanza: Buck, Castro, Chavez | FanGraphs Baseball
- Baseball Prospectus | Events | Chat with Christina Kahrl
- Worst New York Yankees of the Decade - Pinstripe Alley
- The Decline Of Francisco Rodriguez: A Story Told In Graphs - Amazin' Avenue
- A Friendly Reminder - Lookout Landing
- Analysis of the Roy Halladay trade " Phuture Phillies
- Secretive Scholars of the Old South - Faculty - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Kevin Rudd Is Taking Aim At Tony Abbott
- Better Know a Bowl: Insight - Clone Chronicles
- Saskatoon still in play for Coyotes - From The Rink
- PEOPLE ARE UPSET OVER AN AD THAT WAS NEVER ON TV | Warming Glow
- Little Nuances: Men of a Certain Age
- NFL in Europe: the dream that will not die - Inhistoric
- Belgium Waffles - The Weekly Standard