I am setting here with my Christmas Eve scotch and water in hand. I have spent the day cooking, cleaning, and finishing the wrapping of presents. Christmas day two of my children and their families will descend on my home and the fun and craziness will start. I am going to spend tonight with a BLT and christmas cookies...oh ya, and scotch. I will be watching "The Natural" and then turn in early. We old men need our sleep...right Buddyball. So, what is the RR crew doing tonight and for the next 10 days.
1. What are you doing for Christmas?
2. What was the best Christmas present you received under the age of 21?
3. What was the best present you received between the ages of 21 and 65?
4. Any plans for New Year's Eve yet?
5. Which bowl game is a can't miss for you?
6. Best food to have during a bowl game?
7. Christmas Ham, Turkey, or Goose?
Have a safe and happy holiday season to all on Royals Review. especially to our fearless leader. Santa, if you are still taking Christmas wishes... I wish for a 88 win season for the Royals in 2010. And, if you aren't too buzy an 82" big screen TV would be good too. A guy has to dream at this time of year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!