If I could only limit the Royals to ten, here they are:
1. No more being doubled off 1st Base on short flies to center.
2. No more references to the "Pine Tar Game," or Pine Tar generally, unless speaking of the Neikro brothers.
3. No more use of the word "hopefully" when speaking of things fully within one's control (such as #1 above).
4. No more beard patches, unless--and this a big "unless"-- you happen to have won the 2009 Cy Young Award.
5. No more wistful references to Japan, unless discussing (i) Karate, or (ii) the ass-kicking we gave them in WW2.
7. No more fear of the use of WAR.
8. No more playing of "bad ass" intro music for players that generally suck--a moment of silence seems more apt.
9. No more poop-eating grins from DDJ after being picked off 1st base with nobody out.
10. No more use of Kyle Farnsworth in any game within single digit reach.
Please feel free to add anything I may have missed.