It's funny, but I didn't know the Winter Meetings existed until about 2006. Now, I can't wait for them each December. Longtime readers know the drill: if you see something posted by one of the usual suspects, post it here.
Dayton Moore has been active at the Meetings in the past, and he's already off to a fast start this off-season. Expect the unexpected. Which may be better than the insane (aka the least well-recieved post in RR history).
Your regular assortment of links is after the jump:
- Royals To Sign Noel Arguelles - Royals Authority
- The Royal Tower: Royals sign Cuban LHP?
- Bryan Bullington By The Books | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- Rany on the Royals: Kevin Appier: A Retrospective.
- J.P. and Dayton | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- The Royal Tower: TRT's 2010 Prospect List - #20 and #21
- Broken Bat Single: 2009 PCL Heat Chart
- Royally Speaking: How does Pudge fit into "the process"?
- Royals Top 30 Prospects: #12-7 - Royals Review
- A Brief Primer on the Rays Off-Season to Date and a Look Forward to the Winter Meetings - DRaysBay
- Dodgers' Juan Pierre drawing interest - MLB Daily Dish
- A Good Trade Doesn't Have To Be Foxy - Athletics Nation
- 2010 Draft Order – Updated December 4 " Andy Seiler's MLB Draft Blog
- Will David Wright's power return? - SweetSpot Blog - ESPN
- Baltimore Orioles Top 20 Prospects for 2010 - Minor League Ball
- Blogger Hints 101 - "Headlines to Get Your Baseball Blog Noticed and Increase Traffic" - Beyond the Box Score
- Braves GM Frank Wren on Starters and Trades - Talking Chop
- The Template | U.S.S. Mariner
- A hung parliament won’t stop the cuts | Martin Ivens - Times Online
- Anatomy of a Rumor- The Blue-Gray Sky
- Do Goalies Need to Face Shots in Order to Stop Shots? - Behind The Net
- Missouri = Poor ticket sales for bowls? - Rock M Nation
- A sign that Libs have got it right | The Australian
- YouTube - Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz (HQ Audio)