Looking to kill a few hours in a way that doesn't involve interacting with your loved ones or making the world a better place? I can help!
Read on for an exciting list of baseball links approved by Royals Review.
I'll start with the Royals-stuff up top, if you are so inclined:
- I know I said the bullpen woes weren't Hillman's fault, but he sure ain't helping matters | Upon Further Review & The six suggestions for the Royals | Upon Further Review
- Downbound Train - Royals Authority
- I had not come across this site before. It's like looking back in time. Royals 2009: MOORE WINS NOW!
- Looks like Royals on the Radio Etc beat me in the contest to see who would have someone claiming to be a player post a comment. Royals on Radio etc.: Fire Hillman
- Hillman Blunders with Bale and Bloomquist | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- Two nice ones from Lookout Landing: Dontrelle Willis Has Figured It Out, and Time to Tank? - Lookout Landing.
- The Royals aren't the only team with frustrated fans. Seriously, Dave. You're Killing Us. - Camden Chat
- Graph of the Day - 2008 Best and Worst Defensive Teams According to UZR Values - Beyond the Box Score
- Jake Peavy: "There are plenty of blogs out there that are inaccurate as inaccurate gets, from fans." - Gaslamp Ball
- Deadspin - Sports Illustrated 's Many, Many Chosen Ones - Sports Illustrated Question, does JoePo now write for SI? I'm not sure I've heard anything about this.
- Can someone ask this dude to draw a Royals girl? The Bachelor Guy " Cartoon Hockey Chicks Brawling - This is How You Make the NHL Playoffs More Exciting
- I love the Braves organization. I wish we would hire a guy that emulates them. Glavine says release from Braves all about the money - Talking Chop
- Should Edmonds be in the hall of fame? - Viva El Birdos
- Draft Preview – Chicago White Sox " Andy Seiler's MLB Draft Blog
- On the Subject of Bunting - Burnt Orange Nation
- Deal for Putz looks worse - SweetSpot by Rob Neyer - ESPN &Winning the Great Joba Debate - SweetSpot by Rob Neyer - ESPN
- OK, this one isn't baseball related. Uncoached - About 20 Reasons to Love The Orlando Magic Dancers |
- Interesting on multiple levels, including a bizarre interview. Am I the only one that thinks she's cute? In need of bullpen help, Blue Jays turn to Avril Lavigne - Big League Stew - MLB - Yahoo! Sports
- Did you know that I'm on Twitter? Royals Review (royalsreview) on Twitter
- Sometimes, "I Told You So" Isn't All That Fun: Mystery WAR Graph II - Driveline Mechanics
Worst Defense Ever | FanGraphs Baseball (It Isn't the Royals)
- Deadspin - Moneyball ’s Deep: How Baseball Prospectus Is Like The Oakland A’s - Baseball Prospectus
- Billy Beane's Big Gamble - Athletics Nation
- J.P. Howell Will Take Your Cheetos Without Asking - DRaysBay
- The legend of Danny Goodwin -- The Hardball Times
- Old-school U2 if you are down with that: YouTube - Rare U2 October and Tomorrow Live 1982