With over 200 votes in, I will go ahead show the results of the poll:
|Should the Royals offer Arbitration||Will the Royals offer Arbitration|
|Locks to Stay|
|Some Doubt, but Staying|
|Good Chance to be Gone|
- Looks like everyone wants and thinks the Royals will keep Luke and Billy. Duh.
- About 10% of the voters think that Alex Gordon, Wilson Betemit and and Robinson Tejeda will not be around. The "should" votes are a little less the "will" votes, so it looks like some of us here would not mind cutting ties with them.
- Most voters think Brian Anderson and "Brain" Bannister should and will be released. It does seem though that not everyone has faith that The Process will cut ties with them.
- Most think Josh Fields should be released, but Dayton will keep him around. I will just defer to this discussion for now on this subject.
- Most people would like to keep Pena around, but wouldn't be surprised if the Royals released him.
- Some fans would love to see Davies let go, but figure he will be around at least one more year.