10 thoughts on why every Royals' fan may wish to reevaluate his or her man-crush on Ned Yost:
1. Regression to the mean means the Royals are regressing.
2. Jason being Jason. Every single game.
3. Yuni being Yuni. Every single game.
4. Hoagie being Hoagie. Every single game.
5. Even Yostradamus can misread the tea leaves too. (See e.g., Mr. Bullington).
6. Sentences that include the words "Bloomquist" and "Taylor-made double play" in the middle of a rally.
7. Aviles seems to need an inordinate amount of rest.
8. Kila still has to experience the smell of Omaha in the morning.
9. A fondness for the use of the word "process".
10. A fondness for 18-man bullpens.