Tomorrow I'm running the Kansas City Marathon. I've been training for it for about four months and I'm really excited for the payoff to all the hard work. I was discussing this with a coworker and I mentioned A. that I was excited and that B. it was going to be a painful experience, and she was nonplussed. She couldn't understand that I was so excited for something that was going to be painful to me. Questions about pain after the jump
1. Have you ever really looked forward to something that you knew was going to be painful?
2. What is the most painful thing you've ever experienced in your life?
3. When is a time that you were absolutely dreading something only to have it not be a big deal? How about the opposite?
4. If money weren't the issue, who would you want Arrowhead or the K to have sold its naming rights to? Can be serious or funny...
5. Wild Card - give us some talking points because I'm going stir-crazy over here.