Oh... and Game Six talk. St. Louis forces a Game Seven, which also delays the inevitable baffling Dayton Moore transaction to kick off the off-season by a day.
- Why Slotting for the MLB Draft Is Bad For The Royals - Royals Authority
- Dyson dings shoulder in Winter League play | royals.com: News
- Billo rebounds with dominant season | MiLB.com News |
Here are Billo's numbers from 2011:
- 2011 World Series, Game 6: Did Ron Washington Blow It? - Baseball Nation
- Crunching the Numbers on Letting Lewis Hit | FanGraphs Baseball
- David Freese, sabermetrics, Game 6 of the 2011 World Series - Viva El Birdos