So we have been somewhat bereft of viable discussion topics in the past few days, and particularly this weekend. Other than re-hashing the prospect of trading Billy Butler, and debating whether or not CAIRO is A) a reliable projection system with a proven track record of success or B) one of the most unreliable projection systems available because it uses faulty metrics and obfuscated weighting techniques, there hasn't been a whole lot to go around on. And personally, this is about all I can muster right now:
So, some questions about the past, present, and future:
1) What movie(s) are you looking forward to seeing in 2012?
2) What was your favorite album of 2011? Is the type of music you listen to now the same or different than it was ten years ago? fifteen? twenty?
3) How do you go about your holiday shopping? All-at-once weekend frenzy, here and there for a few weeks, or dispersed over the previous year?
4) A great man was once quoted as saying something important. What would you be quoted for?
5) If you had a paradox-free time machine, but you knew that you could only use it once for a one-way trip, when would you go, where would you go, what would you do, why?
This FanPost was written by a member of the Royals Review community. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the editors and writers of this site.