Interesting post by Rany at Grantland on the over-valuing of prospects, an idea that we've been talking about on this site for quite some time. With failure rates where they are, the old conventional wisdom of valuing "proven veterans" may have some salt to it.
- My Top 15 Royals Prospects | Pine Tar Press
- Rookies' arrivals in KC great sign for future | royals.com: News
- Royal Revival: Prospect Countdown: #34 Yem Prades
- Royally Speaking: Royally Speaking's 7 Most Popular Posts of 2011
- Bruce Chen cherishes holiday trips home to Panama | royals.com: News
- 40 Man Roster Review – Mike Moustakas - Royals Authority
- Rany Jazayerli on how major league teams overvalue prospects - Grantland
- The Conversation: Who won these trades?
- Are The Washington Nationals Catching Up To The Phillies? - Baseball Nation
- Stephen Holmes reviews ‘Mafia State’ by Luke Harding · LRB 5 January 2012
- Do the Classics Have a Future? by Mary Beard | The New York Review of Books
- Swing State Blog: Swing State Primer: Iowa's Most Republican Counties