Hello all, first time poster here at Royals Review. Had some questions about the Royals I was hoping some of their great fans could answer/opine on:
1) If Kila has a great season, and Hosmer shows that he's ready for the bigs, how do you think the Royals will resolve the logjam at 1b/DH? If a trade, which one do you think would go/would be best "value trade" meaning their return would be greater than the loss of their value?
2) How do you see the Royals filling their catcher hole? Free agent signing? Trade (I like Cincy, Toronto, New York Yankees', Washington's young catchers myself)? Are there any within the system that could do the job?
3) Which of the three young lefties coming up (Duffy, Montgomery, Lamb) do you think will have the most successful career? Are any not likely to be more than a #3 SP?
4) Is Tim Collins for real? Do you see him getting used in leverage situations this year?
5) Is Colon gonna stick at SS? Or will he be another 2b to go along with Aviles, Giovatella?
Thanks, I appreciate it, and I do wish the Royals a good season. I see alot of the 2006 Tampa Rays in the Royals right now. They won their division two years later.