Here are the Official Rules of Baseball Fandom (as voted on by loyal RR readers) so far:
1. To be a fan of baseball, you must enjoy watching baseball.
2. A real fan can boo his team.
3. A real fan stays until the end of the game (but there are exceptions).
4. Before becoming a real fan, you must follow the team for at least one year, although exceptions are made for very young fans.
5. A real fan owns at least one article with the team logo on it.
6. A fan can root for a secondary team, but it must be in the opposite league.
Remember, you can still suggest new rule proposals at the original thread.
Today's proposed rule is this:
A real fan attends/watches/listens to X number of games per season.
Democracy can only be maintained by your vote.