Today is deadline day for Bubba Starling and the rest of the zillion guys drafted this summer. I haven't heard a single rumbling that Starling won't sign with the Royals, it really just seems to be a matter of price. Other matters included: Moose talk, minor league updates, Kila news, a classic bit from Lookout Landing, and discussions of the World War II (turns out that it might not have been the Atom Bomb that made Japan surrender) & matters up north.
- Decision day arrives for Starling, Royals - KansasCity.com
- Royally Speaking: Best Royals Infields
- Rany on the Royals: Of Moose And Men.
- Weekly Look at Top Minor League Performers | Pine Tar Press
- Following The Royals Top Prospects: 8/5-8/11 - Royals Review
- mindahaas.net " Blog Archive " This is how happy Kila looks after homering.
- Giavotella looking forward to seeing hero | royals.com: News
- Ted Williams and perception
- It Dawns On Miguel Olivo - Lookout Landing
- Pirates Will Increase Ticket Prices Next Year - Bucs Dugout
- These riots reflect a society run on greed and looting | Seumas Milne | The Guardian
- World Affairs Journal - Iggy Pops: The Michael Ignatieff Experiment
- Why did Japan surrender? - The Boston Globe