The Kansas City Nine has played their last game. An interesting team, with a legitimately above average team, and not that many hateable players. Nonetheless, another losing season is on the books. Questions after the jump.
1. Who is your rooting interest in the baseball playoffs?
2. What is your playoff prediction?
3. Highlight and low-light of the 2011 Royals season.
4. Where will your attentions divert now - college football, nfl, watching
NBA games coverage of the NBA lockout, done with sports until March?
5. Propose a city-based baseball-football trade. That is to say, assume that all sports teams that play within a given city are owned by the same owner and this is within the rules. An example of a trade would be KC trades Tamba Hali to the Philadelphia Eagles, and in exchange the Royals get Roy Hallady.