I've been reflecting on some of the recent political developments in America (and neither side of the aisle here is exempt)... and it reminded me of Idiocracy. I didn't actually like the movie all that much - I found it grating, but at times, I wonder if that's the way we're going. (A candidate running an attack ad against a candidate charging him with knowing how to speak French? Really?) So with that in mind...
1) You have woken up 500 years in the future to find that you are the smartest person on Earth. How do you react?
2) If you could appear as a contestant on any game show, past or present, what would it be?
3) Going with the timely theme, if the entire Internet were blacked out for a month, what website(s) would you miss the most (other than Royals Review, because that's too obvious of an answer).
4) Name a movie and/or music album that looked sounded great at the time but really has not aged well at all.
5) You have the opportunity to relive the three best days of your life. However, if you choose to do so, you will permanently lose all memory of them. Do you take this opportunity?
BONUS QUESTION: Worst logo in professional sports, other than the Miami Marlins?