1. We are now a few weeks into the new TV season and all of the new shows have debuted. Are any of them any good? Among new ones, I have only seen the pilots for The Mindy Project (needs work but promising), Go On (not horrible but not something I would intentionally watch again), and The New Normal (ugh).
2. What returning show are you most excited about?
3. The Office is officially and mercifully coming to end this season. While the show has been pretty awful for awhile now, it was once regarded well enough to receive its own thread here each week (in between complaints about Ross Gload and discussions about whether Mark Teahen has put it together). A return to its glory years is impossible, but so far, the results have been solid. How would you finish off the series? For those who are no longer watching out of some sort obligation, how would you end your current favorite series?
4. Who you got in the play-in games and the first round of the playoffs?
5. At a birthday party for one of my kids' friends, the birthday boy's mom made a traditional Bulgarian version of piroshkis. What was the most recent type of cuisine that you tried for the first time?