I'm taking the day off from work, so I'll throw one out there.
1. What athletic feat from your past are you most proud of? Regale us with a story like some Dickensian ghost of Little Leagues past. Feel free to embellish. It's the internet, we all assume you're lying anyway.
2. In your opinion what is the most awesome montage in the history of film? This can be interpreted in a couple ways; it can be awesomely good or awesomely bad, but it must be a montage that inspires awe.
3. What is the one thing that endears Kauffman Stadium to you the most? The least? If you could make one change big or small to the operations there, what would it be?
4. Name acrostic puzzle time! If you don't know how to do these, then I'm assuming you never made it past 1st grade. Let's try one for Frenchy first.
5. What's the most quotable movie of all time? What quote are you most likely to work into a conversation?
Bonus for watchers of The Office: In lieu of last night's development where the writers are obviously trying to concoct a new Jim and Pam storyline for no real reason, if you could pinpoint the moment in series history where the show officially jumped the shark, what would that moment be?