Happy Friday to you non-West Coasters. I've still got another half-hour or so to ponder the following:
1. How long is your commute?
2. Every time we buy fresh tarragon for some or another specific purpose, we waste the rest of it. Tell me some good uses for tarragon.
3. I'm a film snob 95% of the time but I have a weird fascination with end-of-the-world epics like '2012'. Can't explain it. Am I alone here?
4. Music: Everybody talks about great debut albums. Name a great second album.
5. I'll be in Rochester, NY in May presenting a paper. Anything I should check out?
Don't forget to raise a glass to Gus Johnson everyone. Bummed we won't be hearing any of this in the coming weeks..
Gus Johnson's Best NCAA Calls (via lawhon119)