Received an email this morning from Gary Gillette, SABR board member and co-editor of the ESPN Baseball Encyclopedia. He is working on a piece rating all 30 MLB
taxpayer-funded commercial megalopoli stadiums. One of the factors is concessions. I agreed to provide local input on the matter. And then it occurred to me: I rarely even eat at the stadium anymore, mainly because after I buy tickets, the only thing I still have is my limbs, organs, and appendages. So I come before you, seeking your opinion/thoughts- especially those of you who have attended other MLB venues somewhat recently, and therefore can offer comparisons. However, anyone that wants to offer up their thoughts is encouraged to do so.
1. Overall, how do you rate the quality of the food/beverage at Kauffman?
2. How do you rate the diversity of the food/beverage at Kauffman?
3. How do you rate the value of the food/beverage at Kauffman?
4. How do you rate the customer service at Kauffman, including both concession stands and travelling vendors?
5. What would you tell a first-time Kauffman visitor that they must have?