Marital strife, dreary weather, a home improvement project that won't be completed in time for the party being thrown to celebrate the home improvement project, was passed over for another promotion, the realization that the master's degree I'm about to finish and have spent thousands of dollars on probably isn't going to do anything for me, disappointment with my football team's draft pick. It's a pretty lousy morning - let's see if the RR faithful can cheer me up.
1. What's a good song to listen to that makes you instantly happy?
2. A cheerful fact - something worth knowing about the world.
3. What's the nicest thing some one has ever done for you? It can be a major or minor.
4. Good comfort food - something horrible for me that will make me feel good for five minutes until it makes me feel bad.
5. Poll time: weather the storm or pull the plug?