My ideal lineup for RIGHT NOW would be,
1. Dyson CF - He has done a wonderful job so far and has shown a good eye....dont have his walk numbers in front of me, but Im sure they are impressive.
2. Giavatella 2B - Lets face it-we dont have tons of proven talent I can put here-this year, at least--- with Gordon hittin in the .230's currently I still think hed do well here in the 2 slot as well. Hes my 2nd choice.
3. Moose 3B - Hes hitting well, I like what hes doing, give him this opportunity....
4. Butler DH - Need I say more? where else would ya put him? dont like him 3rd.... hes too valuable to hit later than 5th....And Im a closet fan of him getting some ABs in the 2 hole...
5. Gordon LF - Good spot for him...Perhaps move him up when his hitting is more consistent..
6. Francour RF - Yes in front of Hos.....I believe hes a legit big leaguer...Hes earned it over Hos in my opinion.
7. Hosmer 1B - Hope he can clean-up the top 6 production and move him up if success is continued. I just cant justify him hitting higher than 6th right now. Hes had 7 weeks to produce-Whats his BA again?
8. Catcher - Pena or Quintero offer similar qualities offensively........I love havin them in the 8 spot.
9. Escobar SS - Also a candidate for the 2 slot, Im lovin his production thus far. Ive always thought of the 9 spot as the second leadoff hitter, and Escobar fits the bill (anyone hitting in the 9 spot and batting over .285 is overproducing..
This FanPost was written by a member of the Royals Review community. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the editors and writers of this site.