Every answered question in this thread will result in five cents being donated to the "Robinson Cano Is Going To Hear It Fund". Monies from the fund are used to buy four tickets on the first base side of every Yankees home and away game. Those place in these seats are individuals dedicated to letting Cano know that fans of the Royals will never let Cano forget that he is a liar of the worst kind. If you feel like you can donate on an individual level, please contact me in a e-mail. I accept all forms of payment. On to the questions.
1. Outside of the beautiful flag designed by Betsy Ross, what is your favorite flag from around the world?
2. You're on death row, what is on the menu for your last meal?
3. You get to ask one question to a deceased historical figure, who is the historical figure and what is the question?
4. Who is your favorite non-Royal baseball player of all-time? An answer of AJ Pierzynski will result in immediate termination of your RR account.
5. What profession do you wish you could seamlessly transition into? If you're already in this profession, how were you so lucky.
6. BRAIN TEASER!!! An 18-wheeler is crossing a six mile bridge that can only support 10,000 kilograms of weight and that's exactly how much the rig weighs. Halfway across the bridge a one ounce sparrow lands on the cab, but the bridge doesn't collapse. Why not?