1. You have to move to another state/province in a different time zone than the one in which you currently live, but you still have to stay in the same country. Which one do you choose and why? And I am taking Hawaii, so you have to come up with something different. Early bird gets the worm and all that. (Juancho and others abroad can just pick another country in a different time zone.)
2. What is your favorite television episode of all time? It does not have to be from your favorite show, just your favorite episdode from any show where you watched it and said afterwards, "wow, I will never see anything that good again."
3. Is there a sports team that you used to root for, but for some reasons, have given up on? You know, besides the Royals, because that joke is too easy.
4. As you got older, is there something new that you learned about history that kind of blew your mind? For example, finding out that at the outset of the American revolution, just about as many American colonists supported the monarchy as supported the revolution rather upset my Schoolhouse Rock view of that time period.
5. What is the best regional food that you have eaten outside of that region and in a place where you would not expect to find good food of that kind? In other words, it is not surprising to find good Mexican food in Texas or California, but it would be in Toledo or Winnipeg. But use something other than Mexican food, because by now, there is good Mexican food everywhere, and it has become an American staple like hamburgers. The only exception is if there is a subcategory or offshoot, like finding good Sante Fe cuisine in Buffalo.
Boner: Write your best short story in the style of KC Keith.