Taking it slow.
- A late day on Thursday led to me skipping going to scout/interview with the 8:00 a.m. group.
- I participated in a few FanGraphs meetings in the afternoon
- My room and transportation for Sunday to Tuesday disappeared. I was staying with my wife's aunt and she broke her hip I am not sure if I will be able to stay the rest of the weekend. I trying to work out new arrangements. Stay tuned.
- A four by animal style burger fulfilled my In-N-Out fix for a year.
- For the game, the FanGraphs crowd I tagged along with watched the Netherlands destroy the Brewers. A beautiful evening with the sun just setting and the temperature headed south into the 70's was the backdrop. I plopped my butt down and just enjoyed the game for the first time since I got into Arizona. I drank a Black and Tan, spit out some dill pickle flavored sun flower seeds, and even caught a cheesy free promotion thrown for people standing on the dugout Heck, my eyes even got to bask in the glory which is Mike Jacobs playing first base. Even though he did get to turn a 3-6-3 double play, the game reminded me why I love me some baseball.
- I will be off to follow the Rockies on Saturday.