1. In light of VCU's complete disembowelment of Akron last night (the final score was 88-42 if you are unaware), what is the most lopsided sports game you have ever seen in person or in which you have participated?
2. What was your first job after college? Did you enjoy it? Or was it just something to get by?
3. Pope Francis! Thoughts? No thoughts? Be respectful, of course.
4. In your opinion, name the most important historical American figure, and why. You decide the terms--most important overall, at the time, within their field, etc. To make it interesting, all founding fathers are not allowed.
5. Related to Gopherballs' question last week: If you are forced to move to another country to live, where would that be? I'm not talking vacation here. I mean live and work.
BONUS: Cats or Dogs?