1. Inspired by Ned Yost giving the entire extended roster a tryout in the outfield, have you ever been given a task or job for which you were not qualified, and did it end better than the Billy Butler to leftfield experiment in the minors?
2. What city or place that is commonly ridiculed or dismissed did you personally find enoyable? For example, despite its reputation as a backwoods outpost, I found Duluth, Minnesota to be quite charming due to the development along the waterfront and a fairly decent job of preserving old buildings.
3. If you were in charge of picking players for your favorite team sport other than baseball, which current Royal would be your first pick? The team sport requirement is there to prevent everybody from picking Dyson for track and field.
4. Combining the themes of the last two questions, let's say Canada decides to break up, and all of the provinces become part of a reallocation draft. You have the second pick, and Ontario (which includes Toronto) is off the board. Which province do you select?
5. You get attend the press junket for any American movie ever made. You get flown to a first class resort somewhere in the Rockies, get to see the first public screening of the movie, get a five minute interview with each of the leading actors and the director, and later get to run into one of them at the hotel bar and hang out for the night. Which movie and person do you choose? Why?
Bonus: Setting political party interests aside, should Puerto Rico become a state?