Hola, amigos. How's it hangin'? I know it's been a long time since I last rapped at ya, but I've been busy taking the kids to Disneyland and getting hassled by my boss down at the car wash again. Since I am stuck here with my car not moving again and no one returning my calls to get a ride, I guess I will go ahead with putting up the Friday off-topic thread.
1. What is the best month of the year?
2. What was the worst vacation you have ever been on?
3. When I was in middle school, we were asked to write a paper about what North America would would be like today if there had been no contact with Europeans until 1900. What would your answer be? A thesis statement or a couple of sentences are fine -- no need to write a full report.
4. If you could reboot or remake (no prequels/sequels) a pre-1990 TV show or movie (which has not already been rebooted or remade), what would it be, and how would you do it differently?
5. Did you ever make up a game as a kid or even an adult that actually became something that you regularly played?
Boner: Spiders or snakes?