1. It still seems funny that only a few years ago, this site would feature an OT post on each episode of The Office. The show of course took a sharp downturn since then, and really should have ended when Steve Carrell left, but had a few bright moments in its final season. Last night's finale seemed to work pretty well, as it gave each character a nice moment, it mostly avoided the cartoonish behavior that begat its downfall, and handled the [SPOILER] cameo by Michael Scott just about perfectly (hurray for the final "That's What She Said"). It was a bit too on the nose, but at least provided a satisfactory resolution. Anyway, what were your thoughts about The Office finale? And for the great many who did not watch, what was your favorite finale for a TV show that you did watch?
2. Which summer movie are you most excited for?
3. Who was your favorite non-baseball sports hero as a kid?
4. As a follow up to a previous question, you have to move to a country in Europe where the primary language is not English. Which one do you pick? For Juancho and anybody else currently living in Europe, you have to pick a country in Asia.
5. What is your best camping story?
Boner: Schnitzel or Sauerbraten?