Friday OT: Rabbit's Foot Edition
We keep posting Friday OT threads, and the Royals keep winning more than they lose, so let's keep it going.
1. What is your superstition? Or if you are the type who says "I do not have any silly superstitions," what is something that you do almost exactly the same way every time?
2. You are getting deported. You know what you did. And don't show us that birth certificate again. We know it is a fake. The only countries in the world that will take you are India, Japan, and Kazakhstan. Which one do you pick?
3. Let's give SB Nation from free market research. What is the brand to which you are most loyal?
4. The first season of "The Americans" ended with a whiz-bang episode that featured the best use of a Peter Gabriel track since "Say Anything." The show is not the greatest thing on TV, but its first season was about as "mistake free" as shows get with no real clunker episodes, virtually no wasted moments onscreen, and clever long-form storytelling where elements from each episode come together by the last moments of the season finale (think of it as the anti-"Lost" in that regard). What movie, TV show, book, album, etc. did you consume and then immediately think that none of your time was wasted? It does not have to be one of the greatest or most beloved things you ever watched, read, or heard, just one that you appreciated at the end for not wasting a moment of your time.
5. Instead of history this week, let's take a look forward. What is Cuba like ten years from now?
Boner: Cake or pie? Sorry, no ice cream, just the cake or the pie. And no ice cream cakes or ice cream pies.