Everyone who has ever commented, published, or read anything here is a bad fan because that is time that could have been spent supporting the Royals, such as praying for Royals' success, washing Alex Gordon's truck, or sabotaging the water supply in the visitor's clubhouse. With that out of the way, let's get some half-ass answers to half-ass questions.
1. Hurray, school is out (or will be out soon). What was your best school year? Was it your senior year of college where you took the bare minimum credits, had classes only on two afternoons a week, and basically spent the year taking a victory lap and hanging out with friends? Hey, me too.
2. Summer is a great time to catch up on TV, movies, or books that you have missed. Last night, I watched the finale from the last season of Louie (the holiday episode) and laughed uncontrollably when [spoiler?] he tried to fix the eyes on the doll he was giving to his daughter. [end spoiler?] When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably at a TV show, movie, or book? What TV show, movie, or book that has been out for awhile are you most looking forward to finally catching up with?
3. What is the best food to take on a picnic? Sorry, there will be no grill where you are having the picnic, so whatever you are taking has be prepared beforehand.
4. Pick the U.S. state that, if it had never become a U.S. territory, it would have altered U.S. history the most.
5. Congratulations! You have just won an all-expenses-paid trip to the sporting event of your choice outside of the United States or Canada. Travel must be completed by June 30, 2014. Where do you go?
Boner: beach or woods