1. What is your best dance or dance move? I tell you no one did the Virginia Reel as smooth as me in grade school gym class.
2. While not necessarily the absolute worst movie I have seen, the only movie that I have walked out of at a theater (for reasons related to the quality of the movie) was The Squeeze, a terrible and boring late 1980s vehicle for Michael Keaton. Not even the lovely Rae Dawn Chong could keep my adolescent attention. What was the movie where you stood up, said "I can't take it anymore," and walked out?
3. Our first grader was asking about Batman, so I showed her one of the old Adam West TV episodes with a perfectly cast Burt Ward as the gee whiz version of Robin. She thought he was hilarious. Who is the best sidekick in popular culture?
4. What technology developed since the turn of this century will alter history the most? For our younger readers, keep in mind that the internet was already a thing by 2000.
5. What is the coolest animal you have seen in the wild?
Boner (for billybeingbilly): Jordan or LeBron?