- They hit as many home runs as they allowed
- They didn't give up two outs moving a runner first to third
- They didn't give up more runs in the first inning than the Royals would score all day
- They didn't lose any ground to Detroit or Cleveland
- They didn't hire Jim Fregosi
- Nobody flailed away at pitches outside the strike zone
- Moose had as many extra base hits as strikeouts
- Ned Yost didn't bring in the wrong reliever
Not a perfect day; they scored two fewer runs than their average over the past ten games, but overall it wasn't a bad day off.
This FanPost was written by a member of the Royals Review community. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the editors and writers of this site.