1. We ponied up for an on demand movie the other night that's new in theaters (because we have a two year old and paying for babysitter plus movie and transit is not worth it, especially when the drinks are better at our place). Anyway, it was quite a bit different than the trailer would lead you to believe. Describe the last movie you saw that was different than you expected it to be.
2. I was reminded this week of the time I walked up a long staircase at [I have no idea what] beach in Malibu ten years ago only to discover that another couple was waiting for us to get to the top so they could make their way down. One of the people waiting was Willem Dafoe. We shared a bro nod and made our separate ways. Do you have any experiences making brief eye contact someone famous?
3. After nine years of being intimidated by urban traffic, I started cycling back and forth to my commuter train every day. I'm saving money on public transit, have more energy, and generally feel like a million bucks. How long does it take you to get to work in the morning and how do you get there?
4. I took our knives to get sharpened over the weekend after I-don't-know-how-long and feel like an idiot. How long has it been since you've had your kitchen knives professionally sharpened?
5. Music question: R.E.M. Dubious career arc. Where do you draw the line (provided you ever liked them)?
Beuner 1: Popcorn. What do you put on it at home? Anything interesting?
Beuner 2: Drunk History on Comedy Central: Funny. (Not a question.)