Yesterday was the 4th of July, a day which saw the Royals win two games. It also saw many thousands of dollars of public money explode in pretty configurations in the sky. So, let us begin.
1. What is your opinion of fireworks shows? Has there been a fireworks show that you particularly enjoyed, or one that you thought was truly awful? Or maybe you just set off your own each year?
2. How many states have you visited within the United States of America? Which one or ones is/are your favorite and which one or ones do you never want to visit again?
3. What is the most pivotal moment in American/British relations that was not the Declaration of Independence or the Revolutionary War?
4. I went to the (official) 4th of July day game and sat in section 412, which was an absolute blast after looking like a dud for five innings. How do you acquire tickets for visiting Kauffman Stadium for America's pastime? Do you ever get season tickets, or just get individual tickets? Where is your favorite place to sit in Kauffman?
5. You get to pick a main dish, side, drink, and desert. What is most American?
BONUS: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?