Last week, Dayton Moore made everyone but himself look like a fool for once. A week, three injuries and two utility infielders later, it looks like Dayton Moore's shit does actually stink like the rest of us . Questions:
1. Should Dayton be fired now? If not now, when should he be fired and what would it take to get him fired (or keep him from getting fired)?
2. What was the best longshot prediction that you ever made/wished that actually came true?
3. Based on any criteria you want, which sea is better, the Caribbean or the Mediterranean?
4. What's your favorite t-shirt that you own?
5. What did you have for lunch today?
BONER: Who are you more scared of online: government spying or identity thieves?