1. Who was your boss who was in way over his or her head and made your life uncomfortable, if not miserable?
2. No one is going to be around next Friday, so give us your Labor Day plans.
3. You have to move at least one time zone away. If you live in a city with a population over 200,000 (including a suburb of a city over 200,000), you have to move to a city/town of less than 100,000 (and not a suburb of a city over 100,000). If you lives in a city/town of less than 200,000, you have to move to a city over 500,000. Where do you move?
4. How great was that episode of The Bridge this week? If you do not watch The Bridge, what was your favorite non-sports TV moment of the summer?
5. It is still summer vacation, so let's skip the history question for another week and, what? Ben Affleck as Batman? Oh, is he directing it? Wait. No. He is only playing Batman. All right then. Rank the modern Batmen (West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale, and now Affleck).
Boner: Sailboat or motor boat?