Fall is the prelude to many things--the holiday season, school starting, baseball playoffs, whatnot--therefore, the topic of this OT thread will be upcoming things.
1. NFL. Like it, love it, hate it? Chiefs fan or no? I know many fans just abandon baseball as soon as the NFL is on, many others who hate the NFL. Or are you one of the poor souls who enjoys college football more?
2. In the coming months, the XBox One (stupid name) and the Playstation 4 will arrive, fully beginning a new generation of video games started by the Wii U (even more stupid name) release last year. Do you care? Do you game at all?
3. How early is too early for prepping for holiday stuff? Any holiday--Easter, Halloween, Quanza, National Smile Like Francoeur Day, whatever.
4. The school year has either started or will start soon. Unfortunately, there is no summer break in real life. How well did you transition into the daily grind of the workforce? Do you wish you had a summer break or are you over it?
5. Which upcoming technology are you most excited about?
BONUS: DH or no DH? You can only explain why or why not in one sentence.