I love got to garage sales and second hand stores. I am not a huge collector of anything in particular, but sometimes something just catches my eye. I got a new jacket just the other day. At the same place, I spotted some framed baseball pictures. Possibly autographs images of goods players. As I got closer I saw the following:
Let me give you a bit of time to figure out who those framed and matted ex-Royals greats are.
They are Greg Gagne, Jeff Montgomery and Mike Macfarlane.
So someone around the year of 1993 or 1994 (the two season the three played together on the Royals), decided to:
- Buy MLB licensed glossies of the three, average at best, players.
- Have them matted and placed crookedly on a backing board.
- Put the whole thing in a frame
- Than stick it on a wall, for people to admire.
- Almost 20-years later figure out the framed Ménage à trois no longer belongs in a house, not alone on a wall, and donate it for some sucker to make fun of.