1. What is something that is awesome?
2. That is awesome. Woo hoo. So was Harold Ramis. What else is awesome?
3. What were the moral lessons of the United States' involvement in War World I?
4. If you had to open a bar or restaurant, what would be your concept or theme? Where would it be located? Would you run it or hire somebody to run it? Give us all of the details.
5. This week's premiere of The Americans contained one very shocking scene. It was not necessarily a huge plot twist, just shocking because TV rarely goes where this show went. And it worked really well because it really set the stakes for the show and characters, and not just shocking for the sake of shocking (like a horror movie or any post-Sixth Sense plot twist by M. Night Shyamalan). What is your favorite shocking moment from a movie, TV show, or other form of entertainment where you went "oh @#$^@, did that just happen?" PLEASE USE THE SPOILER FONT (i.e., the black bar).
BONER: Mango or Papaya
BONER 2 THE SEARCH FOR CURLY'S GOLD: Worst movie sequel ever?