I'm on sabbatical due at the moment due to a concussion and orbital fracture, so I figure I'd reach out for some crowdsourcing. I recently convinced my company that we should try to open up some pizza shops in local towns because these mountain areas aren't getting their fill of our favorite food. Hoping to get some answers from the RR faithful....
1. What toppings/regional flavors that you don't see often on pizzas would pop on a menu for you? Korean, Cajun, French, let me know.
2. We're planning a casual place where you order at a counter and then you're number is called, how do you feel about that type of place?
3. In your opinion, is offering a wheat crust worth it? I don't think it is, but let me know.
4. Favorite mix of toppings for yourself?
5. Would a place that offered deep dish, NY style, and grilled pizza scare you off or be intriguing? Or what that not mesh with the concept of counter service?
6. Stromboli or calzone?
I can't think of any others. Any answers are appreciated. Go Royals.