Words, like fabric, can be woven to conceal or uncover whatever we desire. So let's have some fun with names today...
1) You're the proud owner of the new NHL/NBA franchise in Kansas City. What do you name the team, and what are their colors? Bonus points for describing/designing the logo.
2) The name "Yost" appears to be German in origin, perhaps associated with Pennsylvania Mennonites. This may explain a stubborn adherence to older codes on the part of our stolid leader. What does your surname's history say about you?
3) In honor of Josh Reddick, name your top walkup songs if you were an MLB hitter.
4) Invent a cocktail named in honor of the Royals.
5) If you have a spouse/significant other, what's your song? If not, what would you want it to be?
Bonus Baby: TP. Over or under?
Bonus Twin: Paper, plastic, or pretentious?