Off days certainly have a palliative aspect inherent in them, and yesterday was no different. 46 hours without a Royals game to watch or think about may not cure our ills, but the pain has been relieved. While we all sit and wonder when the long national nightmare will be over and the Royals will finally put another one in the win column, we can distract ourselves with an OT.
1. What is your worst dining experience?
2. If you could go back and relive one moment in your life without the ability to change a single thing about that moment, what would it be?
3. We can't all be Andre the Giant. What is the drunkest you've ever been? How did you get there? For the teetotalers (or non-legal drinkers) out there, what's the most meat you've ever eaten in a sitting?
4. Maybe it's a poorly constructed trailer or a huge whiff on an ad campaign; maybe it's the person espousing something's virtues that we don't trust; hell, maybe your preconceived notion was based on less than that; but we have all presumed that something was a pile of crap without actually having seen or heard it. What's the last thing that you watched or listened to that completely blew away your expectations?
5. This Sturgill Simpson reinvention
of this When In Rome hit
got me thinking about covers in general. It's probably too difficult to narrow down to just one for many of you, so what are your three favorite covers?
Boner #1: Take this job, or shove it?
Boner #2: Chester Alan Arthur or Martin Van Buren?