First of all, a quick apology for the relative downturn in posts since Sunday.
Last night I dreamed that I was watching MLB Network with no sound in bed while reading a book, and that suddenly Trey Hillman's face was highlighted on the screen behind Victor Rojas's shoulder. Hillman has been fired I thought, and immediately I began scrambling, trying to get to my computer as fast as I could to post about it. I wasn't happy or anything, just stressed that I needed to get something posted ASAP. Only I couldn't get up from bed.
Typical stress dream I guess. Only wildly more pathetic in this case than most people's.
I know that NHZ has something in the works, and I'm also working on a post about my trip to Wilmington. In the meantime, if you must waste your time online, might you consider these links.
- Celebrating Adequacy: The 11 Average-est Position Players in Baseball at the Moment - Driveline Mechanics
- Pitching Perspectives (6/15-6/21) | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- The Baseball Analysts: How Strong is the Tendency to Pull the Ball?
- Atlanta Braves Minor League Recap: 6/22 - Talking Chop
- Phillies Among Others Search For Starting Pitching - MLB Daily Dish
- YouTube - Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache
- Who's in Kenny Williams' 'Safe' Column? - South Side Sox
- Party Animals: Early Human Culture Thrived in Crowds | LiveScience
- This one is one of the more epic posts I've ever seen. Failcoeur! Braves baseball from the Beach to Baltimore - Talking Chop
- The Astros Bullpen: Two groups, Two different results - The Crawfish Boxes
- Some perspective on T. Sanchez and draft rankings - Bucs Dugout