Suddenly, I don't feel like the only pessimist anymore.
The Freel Trade, coupled with the bizarre decision to keep Tony Pena Jr. on the roster, seems to have eroded much of what wasn't destroyed by the Rany Ban. (Though they aren't really much related.) There's been a definite shift in the zeitgeist over the last 48 hours and it's been interesting to watch.
- Generally, Royals Authority seems to be less negative than I am. Nevertheless, Craig now shares my darkest fears. Bullpen Blues - Royals Authority
- Two Curious Acquisitions: Hairston to Oakland, Freel to Kansas City; or, the Real Deal with Ryan Freel - Driveline Mechanics
- Chen Gets Bombed, Likely Not Done In Majors Yet " RoyalsPrimacy
- Sidney Ponson hurls eight shutout innings in Omaha win
- Royals on Radio etc.: Idiots !
- Actually, the Royals AREN'T that good when scoring more than four runs | Mellinger's Blog on the Royals and Baseball
- The Pipeline: Royals on the Farm 7/6
- Trying to Assess Mark Teahen's Trade Value - Royals Authority
- Pitching Perspectives (6/29-7/5) | Kings of Kauffman | A Kansas City Royals Blog
- The Death of Macho - By Reihan Salam | Foreign Policy
- Griffey's Michael Jackson Tribute - Lookout Landing
- The 10 worst lineups ever no-hit -- The Hardball Times
- New Arms of the Week - Fu-Te Ni and Clayton Mortensen - Beyond the Box Score
- Sickels in Burlington - Minor League Ball
- Think Again: Asia's Rise - By Minxin Pei | Foreign Policy
- The Royal Tower: Idaho Falls and AZL Rosters