I don't know if I could have survived the last decade if Michael Young had been around. Then again, he would have taught me so much about life, that maybe I wouldn't be a miserable failure. Today's impossible question: better leader: Francoeur, Young, or Kendall?
In other news, Royal Heritage looks back at the KC A's era, talk of the Cardinals' collapse in Game 2, Drays Bay breaks the Friedman-Angels news, a fascinating discussion of long-term diabolical trusts, Trotsky, and so much more.
- Young remains Rangers’ heartbeat … but could have been a Royal - KansasCity.com
- Royals Report Cards: Coaches and Front Office | Pine Tar Press
- Royal Heritage: Top rWAR Players of the KC A's Era (1955-67)
- Royal Revival: The Closing of a Window
- Royal Revival: Front Office Leak? Royals Interested in Fielder
- Royals Starting Pitcher Target: James Shields - Royals Review
- Billy Butler and the Immediate Future of Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas - Royals Review
- Projections Update: It's a Brand New Series - Beyond the Box Score
- St. Louis Cardinals rapidly lose the Arthur Rhodes World Series Bonus - Viva El Birdos