- Butler drives in Alex twice. Haven't we been waiting for that for years?
- Lo Danger Ox blasts a HR.
- Bautista had a 2 run bomb. Lawrie had a 3B and HR.
- Yunel Escobar acted like a whiny punk after getting hit. He is going to take a spike in the shin tomorrow for that crap.
- Luke had his token break down inning in the 4th. Not really a bad out. 5K, 1BB, 1 HBP. The problem is that they all were bunched together.
- Coleman gives up a home run. His HR/FB% is only 7.1%. The problem is that he is an extreme fly ball pitcher with 58% FB%.