Sometimes a little change is needed. While next week may jump right back to the normal OT, I wanted to break from form a bit this week. Really anything to take our minds off the Kendrys Morales signing, amirite? To quote the immortal Doc Brown, "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."
For the sake of this week's Off-Topic Thread, you will have to employ your imagination. All of the questions are linked to one another and happen in an alternate reality in which you were in prison and are just getting released.
1. You just got out of the clink. What did you do, and how long were you in for?
2. Really? What were you thinking when you did that?
3. What's the worst thing that happened to you while you were inside?
4. Surely not everything was terrible. Did you make the most of being locked away? What are you going to miss the most about prison?
5. Now that you're out, what are you going to do with your life? Are you worried about recidivating?
Bonus #1: Library or weight room?
Bonus #2: File or shovel?
Bonus #3: Oz or Orange is the New Black?