Today is the last day of Hanukkah, and tonight is Christmas Eve. Kwanzaa kicks off on Friday. Yesterday was Festivus for the rest of us. 'Tis a season.
1. Are you traveling for the holidays? If so, where are you heading? How long will your travels keep you there?
2. What is your favorite tradition that you and yours indulge in for the holiday season?
3. What tradition could you leave in the past and not miss for a second?
4. Other than Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, what is your favorite representation of the holiday you celebrate, just one thing (book, painting, song, TV episode, film, etc.) that you think beats down all other comers?
5. Other than Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, what would you like to make a thing to enjoy with the family but you are fairly certain no one else would enjoy?
Bonus #1: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Bonus #2: Jack Frost or Frost/Nixon?